Detail Dune HD Max
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak
The new top-of-the-range model. Universal all-in-one solution to play video up to Full HD ( 1080p) , combines in one case: universal HD media player and the up-to-date Blu-ray player.
Dune HD Max features the powerful modern Sigma Designs SMP8642 video processor, and a built-in silent optical drive that allows the Dune HD Max to play anything from CDDA to DVD and Blu-ray disks. The player also has a 3.5" SATA HDD rack with hot-swap support, an SD card slot, and 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports to connect external storage and extension modules.
One of the main features that distinguishes this media player from its competitors is its special compartment for extension boards. The compartment is located behind a panel at the rear of the media player. Up to 2 boards can be installed simultaneously.
The new device justifiably promises to be as successful as its predecessors in the 3.0 series, which won all possible industry awards, and came out top in all the comparative tests conducted by different high-profile technology publications around the world. The Dune HD Max supports practically all audio and standard and high-definition video formats. It is compatible with all types of " high-definition" sound formats ( Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD Master Audio etc.) , and plays DVD and Blu-ray discs and images with ease. Special notice should be taken of the extremely fast networking speed, the IPTV and Internet Radio functions, as well as the built-in torrent client and Internet browser, not to mention the constant product development with firmware upgrade possibility.
* The newest Sigma Designs 8642 media processor: enjoy excellent playback and performance of interactive features.
* Blu-ray and DVD player: play Blu-rays and DVDs ( plus Audio CD and data discs with video/ music/ photo files) .
* HDD player: connect an HDD to the player and play content directly from the HDD.
* Network player: connect the player to a local network and play content directly from PC or NAS ( UPnP, SMB, NFS) .
* MKV player: play HD and SD video in a popular MKV format and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bitrate.
* RealD: watch 3D video in this ultra modern format used in cinema for the latest movies.
* HD audio: enjoy top-quality audio tracks ( Dolby True HD, DTS HD Master Audio, LPCM, FLAC) .
* 3 USB ports: conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices.
* HDD rack with hot swap function: easily and quickly insert and exchange internal 3.5" SATA HDD.
* SD card slot: easily play media files on SD memory cards from your camera or other devices, or use an SD memory card as a local or system storage ( required for BD Live function) .
* HDMI 1.3: ensure the best possible quality of HD video and HD audio.
* A rich set of standard A/ V connectors: use S/ PDIF optical audio, stereo audio, component video, composite video outputs to easily connect any A/ V equipment.
* Extended support for Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio: output bitstream ( up to 7.1 channels) or decode to LPCM ( up to 7.1 channels) for maximum flexibility when connecting audio equipment, and for extended support of advanced playback features ( such as Picture-in-Picture) .
* Video output flexibility: output video in any resolution and format ( from SD to 1080p, 24p/ PAL/ NTSC) .
* Upscaling: high quality upscaling of DVD and any other SD video content to Full HD ( 1080p) or other HD resolution.
* File browser: convenient file browser with powerful file management ( copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort) .
* High-quality music playback: play very high-quality ( up to 192 Khz / 24-bit) music files in various formats ( FLAC, Monkey' s Audio APE, WAV/ PCM, DTS, etc) .
* Playlists: build playlists from your folders, use your own playlists, use repeat and shuffle functions.
* NAS function: access files on storage devices ( HDD, optical drive, etc) attached to the player from the local network ( using SMB or FTP) .
* BitTorrent: use built-in BitTorrent client to download files from P2P networks.
* Customizable user interface: work with media collections using cover art and icon browsing ( with Full HD graphics) .
* Flash applications: extend the player functionality with FlashLite applications.
* Internet radio: playback and record various Internet radio stations ( HTTP/ MP3) .
* IPTV: playback and record IPTV streams ( multicast UDP/ RTP) from your Internet provider ( check availability of multicast UDP/ RTP streams with your Internet provider) .
* Digital TV option: playback and record Digital TV channels using an optional Digital TV USB dongle ( Digital TV USB dongle is not included; this option can be purchased separately) .
* Internet browsing: view Internet Web sites on your TV using the built-in Web browser ( built-in Web browser has limitations and may not allow to view some Internet Web sites) .